CALL: (425) 483-8687 | (800) 373-6160 | EMAIL:
Book your New England & Canada cruise today for the best fares and savings to the East Coast!
Nowhere else in the world does Mother Nature prepare for the arrival of winter as beautifully as she does along the northeastern shores of New England and Canada. Here, rolling hills are blanketed in a blaze of crimson, ochre and yellow, and rugged coastlines are kissed each morning by a rising golden sun. Explore the cosmopolitan elegance of French Montréal and the quaint cobblestone streets of Old Québec. Visit national parks in Maine and palatial "cottages" in Newport. From Boston’s historic Freedom Trail to Nova Scotia’s wildlife trails, come and discover the autumnal beauty of North America. Sail to New England & Canada and enjoy the All-Inclusive Crystal Experience:
• Limited-time Book Now Cruise-Only Fares from just $2,235 per person
• Book early and save! All guests paying in full 180 days prior to departure will receive 2.5% additional Early Full Payment savings‡
• Complimentary select fine wines, champagne and premium spirits
• Complimentary gratuities for all dining, bar, housekeeping and Penthouse butler staff
• Complimentary evening of specialty restaurant dining at least once in Silk Road or The Sushi Bar celebrating the cuisine of Nobu Matsuhisa, and at least once in Prego. Additional reservations or visits available for a modest fee*
• Complimentary enrichment via the innovative Creative Learning Institute® and computer classes in diverse topics such as world affairs, art, wine appreciation, digital photography and iPad filmmaking; free Wi-Fi/Internet access**
• Complimentary fitness programs with classes in yoga, mat Pilates, Spinning® and so much more
• Plus, optional Personal Select Air programs also available
Indulge in convenient, carefree elegance knowing that the details of your vacation are wrapped in all-inclusive luxury.
The All-Inclusive Crystal Experience® is a heady combination of indulgent services and enriching discovery. Since our debut in 1990, we have been elevating and redefining the traditional notions of luxury cruising with innovative excellence, exquisitely designed ships, bold itineraries, customized destination immersion, and the highest standards of personalized service at sea and on land. A proven leader in evolving the guest experience to stay ahead of global luxury travel trends, we were the first cruise line to partner with celebrity chefs—our Silk Road and Sushi Bar alternative dining venues are the only sea-going restaurants in Nobu Matsuhisa's worldwide empire; the first to debut a Computer University@Sea® with personal e-mail and Internet services; the first to launch a now critically-acclaimed Wine & Food Festival; and the soon-to-be first luxury line to transit the Northwest Passage in 2016 and offer four distinct World Cruise options in 2018.
From launching the interactive Creative Learning Institute® with complimentary courses tailored to a guest's own personal enrichment, to pushing the boundaries of gastronomic discovery with a cutting-edge new Modern Cuisine menu, we are continually adding new programs and features to our award-winning ships, Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity. In the last five years alone, Crystal® has invested more than $140 million in the stylish redesign and sophisticated technologies aboard both ships, rewarding our loyal Crystal Society® members and travel agent partners with an experience that is always fresh, new and exciting.
Passport Travel & Tours, Inc.
6270 NE Bothell Way | Kenmore, WA 98028
Call: (425) 483-8687 | (800) 373-6160 | Email:
Copyright 2015. All Rights Reserved